In 1987, SCI PHARMTECH, INC was completed establishment to serve industries worldwide.
Our main business is manufacturing active pharmaceutical ingredients and specialty chemicals to be supplied to pharmaceutical or
The major equipment we use includes reactors, distillation units, kettles, millers, dryers, etc.
The generated wastes with environmental impact are volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), wastewater, waste solvents, general
industrial waste, etc.
The major occupational health and safety (hereafter safety) risks are accidents caused By equipment, hazardous chemicals, flammable
chemicals, human errors, power failure, etc.
We are an environmental conscious manufacturer and commit ourselves to general environmental protection and employees safety in
addition to supply quality products.
We place environmental protection and employee’s safety on our high priority list.
We have installed waste handling equipment to reduce/eliminate VOC’s and wastewater. Additionally, we contract certified waste
management companies to dispose, recover, or incinerate our waste solvents or general industrial waste.
To reduce accidents to the minimum, we have implemented preventive maintenance and know-hazards training program.
We require our employees to follow written standard operation procedures strictly; the operators are required to wear/use appropriate
personal protective garment/equipment at all time. As a responsible care company, we oblige ourselves to the following:
1. The line supervisors are responsible to enforce the environmental and safety policies. They review environmental and safety practices
periodically; they enforce the policies by a “Plan-Doing-Check-Action” management cycle.
2. We educated our employees about environmental and safety policies on a continuous basis to ensure that all employees are following
these policies faithfully.
3. We strive to comply with environmental and safety regulations; we have developed numerous standard operation procedures and
measures to protect our employees, public interests, and environment.
4. We strive to eliminate pollutions and hazards, and constantly improve our practices.
5. We proclaim our policies and control measures to our employees, suppliers, contractors, neighbors, environmental groups, and
6. We furnish our customers with safety information regarding transportation, use, and disposal of our products.
We continuously review our objectives and practices to ensure our established environmental and safety goals are achieved.
We are determined to enforce them faithfully to protect our environment, employees, and public interests. The politics are documented
and are available for public review.